- Breathable for gases and vapours, resistant to water permeability in liquid form.
- Hygienic unexceptionable, meet the Standards ČSN EN ISO 10993:5 and 10993:10.
- Improvement of the user comfort – better skin breathability, reduction of unpleasant side effects such as: skin inflammation, galls, etc.
- Tailored to specific customer needs.
The film (laminate) is joined to the other components of the hygienic product at the final processing plants. Typical final structure:
- internal layer (nonwoven fleece, textile grid)
- intermediate layer (absorption materials of different composition)
- internal layer (breathable film or laminate)
Applications of breathable films – as a backsheet in the production of disposable hygienic products:
- baby diapers
- sanitary towels
- incontinence products (Incontinence diapers, etc.)
- means for the chronically il
- various medical application.
POSITION OF FATRA SONTEK® F IN HYGIENIC DISPOSABLE PRODUCT
The film avoids liquid to get out of the product while letting circulate the gases and water vapour. Thanks to this, the skin is able to breathe while staying dry and not irritated by liquids.
- Breathable films Fatra Sontek® F are manufactured from highly filled polyethylene by the extrusion technology.
- Films are permeable for gases and water vapours but impermeable to water in liquid state.
- Films are matt, soft and pleasant to the touch.
- It is possible to print the film up to eight colours.
- Films are hygienic unexceptionable, suitable for hygienic applications, the films are designed for use in the manufacture of disposable sanitary products – baby diapers, sanitary towels, incontinence pads and supplies for the chronically ill. Films help to enhance user comfort – their permeability allows the skin to breathe better, reducing the potential occurrence of undesired side effects such as skin rash, sores etc.
Film customisation options
- The colour of the film depends on your requirement
- Drawing ratio 1:1 to 1:5
- Corona treatment option.
- Embossing possibility
- Anti-microbial treatment option
- Lamination with various types of non-woven textiles (PP, PES, etc.)
- Flexographic print up to 8 colour.
- Print up to 3 different motives in one roll.
- Registered print. random print.
- Maximal print width of 1,270 mm.
- Printing optionally on PE, PP, PET materials
|Width (mm)||Square weight (g/m²)||* Breathability (g/m² / 24 hours)|
|80 – 2000||13 – 40||1000 – 12 000
* Testing optionally according to Mocon or Lyssy methods
|Property||Direction||Film grammage. 13 – 20 (g/m²)||Norma|
|10 – 30 (N/25mm)
1,5 – 7,0 (N/25mm)
|EN ISO 527-1,3|
|Elongation at break||MD
|60 – 80 (%)
70 – 500 (%)
|EN ISO 527-1,3|
Notes: CD = cross direction, MD = machine direction
If you are interested in the product mentioned, you may contact directly the sales department of Fatra
Ing. Jana KLVAČOVÁ
Tel.: +420 577 502 589
Mobil: +420 724 405 594