In order to simplify searching for our products and services, we are creating websites for the individual segments of our production,
This time we are concentrating on breathable films and laminate Sontek® for hygiene.
In this way we support better orientation on our websites. Each one has a description of the given product, the possible uses of the resulting products and also information about services, information about quality and the packaging of products.
INTRODUCING THE NEW WEBSITES: www.sontek.cz
Fatra’s newly created websites www.sontek.cz are devoted to the offering and manufacture of breathable films Fatra Sontek® F, breathable laminates Fatra Sontek® L and laminates Medical.
Breathable films and laminates — permeable for gases and water vapours but impermeable to water in liquid state – suitable for use in the manufacture of disposable sanitary products – baby diapers, sanitary towels, incontinence pads and supplies for the chronically ill.
Breathable laminates (e.g. patient pads) and non-breathable laminates (e.g.. disposable surgical drapes) fall under Medical laminates All of these materials are hygienically non-defective and suitable for use in the health sector, for hygienic purposes or for clothing.
You can read more about our offering under the Sontek and Medical brands and the manufacturing possibilities on: www.sontek.cz.
Fatra is widening its portfolio of product webs
- www.tenolan.cz — BO PET films and laminates for flexible packages and industrial applications
- www.pvc-granulat.cz – granulate from plasticised and unplasticised PVC — for extrusion / co-extrusion, injection moulding, pressing
- www.pvcobaly.cz – traditional PVC formed packages for food and technical purposes
- www.fatra-vstrikovani.cz – injection moulding on own / supplied moulds + offering of our injected products (plastic crate, floor tiles, plastic plugs, boxes)
- www.fatra-regranulace.cz – regranulation + offering of re-granulates – including plastic waste buyout
- www.fatra-extruze.cz – foils and sheets from PE (for building and other applications), antislip foils from EVAC (in shelves and cabinets etc. + for car rugs) and PET sheets (chairmats)